The Clark School’s Future Faculty Program
Meet Future Faculty Program Alumna Prof. Enlu Zhou
Cultivating Tomorrow’s Great Engineering Teachers
As a leading academic institution, the Clark School has a responsibility to help produce the great engineering teachers future generations of students will rely on. While many Clark School alumni have already secured academic positions around the world on their own initiative, we have created the Future Faculty Program to:
- Increase the number of highly qualified teachers the Clark School produces for the world’s engineering schools
- Prepare selected Clark School doctoral students to achieve career-long success in the academic world as teachers and researchers
- Provide selected students with a $3,000 travel stipend to present their research at professional conferences
- Place selected students in leading institutions where their impact can be greatest and where they can continue to partner with the Clark School
Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities (You must be on campus to access)
Since some of you will decide to do a postdoctoral fellowship prior to obtaining a faculty position, we have undertaken to compile a list of postdoctoral opportunities. We are focusing on institutions that grant fellowships on a regular basis.
Congratulations to the 2013 Future Faculty!
Devries, Levi David
Kashani Pour, Amir Reza
Lee, Andrew Wuham
Rudy, Ryan Q
If you are a Clark School doctoral candidate who is considering participating in the program, please:
- Review the Future Faculty Program course descriptions
- Review list of current and past future faculty fellows
- Review roster of current program faculty members
- Review list of Clark School alumni that are now holding academic positions
- Apply to the program
We look forward to discussing your interests.
For more information about the Future Faculty Program, please contact: